Mid 30's mom of three wonderful kids and married to Trevor since '94. My occupations consist of: chauffeur, cook, maid, accountant, repair person, advisor, etc. I don't get paid for what I do, but I love my job and couldn't imagine doing anything else right now.
Happy Birthday to Rance!! Can't believe he is 3 already! I remember when he turned 2 and Kaitlyn followed close behind him. Now he's 3........I think I might cry!
5 comments:
What a big boy! Still remember the first time he let me hold him and he "helped" me at the computer. What a precious boy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCE!
Happy Birthday Rance!! Thanks for letting us hang out at your house tonight! I really needed to be with friends! I hope Rance had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday to Rance!! Can't believe he is 3 already! I remember when he turned 2 and Kaitlyn followed close behind him. Now he's 3........I think I might cry!
j9ljjjjsqbhvbgghgggtttrttrrrrchyuioop[p[]hjkfrt54ercdfdfZfcddfujrdgt
(translation: Happy Birthday, Rance from Kaitlyn)
happy birthday
austin
ydgbegedgdsgdghsdgdhdgshhddsdsgsdhdujdhgdghjdghysdgsgjgdrbhgrgryerreyrfhxhsdjhjsfdfhjdhfdjhjhuyryhyrhrffheyhhueheuryfheuirfueuerfhedufdeuheudhedhsjydhuwhduureyrurreyrueyurehdhhj
Post a Comment