Monday, December 7, 2009

That's a long time to go w/o a bath...

...or in my case, a shower, toilet, and overall the whole bathroom.  The shower is done! Woohoo! After a few trips to Tyler and more demo and fixes and remeasuring, and trying to make time for unexpected installers, the shower is DONE!  This almost 10 month project is on the downhill slide. Let's see now, all that is left is to retexture and paint the walls, tile the floor, reinstall the toilet, and paint and distress the cabinet. Wait, now that I have typed it all out, it seems like I'm still climbing up that home improvement hill. Oh well, it keeps me busy.


 

2 comments:

Flo and Grace said...

oooh that shower looks great! Are you guys lookin' for another project? Head over to our next house if so! hahah....

Jenna said...

The shower looks great! I am so impressed! Hopefully it will take less than 10 months to get a toilet!:)