Did I ever mention at one time I wanted to learn French? Besides the point. What I really want to say is...it's finished. Done. No more. Well, maybe not 'no more.' But my long awaited desk is done. Phone line is in. Computer installed. And organizing has begun. Unfortunately, the CPU won't fit with the chords attached so it has to sit on top.
Below are two shots of how I put in fake drawers. The front looks like 3 seperate drawers but it's the inside that opens. I installed a magnetic push-in release on the panel. It pops open to reveal extra storage without seeing a knob or hinges. Would you have guessed if I hadn't told ya?
It's not perfect, but it's perfect for me.
On a sad note, Rance told me this morning I had to put my 'pooter' back. It was in our catch-all room since we moved here, which is right by the boys room. I guess he will have to play more in the livingroom.









3 comments:
Looks great! I am impressed with the secret door on the side!
great job girl! Wanna come put in some work at our house now? haha
I am so impressed with your mad skills! It has been so fun to watch from start to finish...good work! Want to play on Thursday??
Post a Comment