Monday, February 9, 2009

Something ain't right!

This is what my temperature was 3 hours after taking fever reducers. So far I have taken at appropriate times, 1 Aleve, 1 Tylenol, and 2 Advil. Basically all of these pills have been in my system at the same time at some point and I still have fever. I wonder what it would be without pills? I am waiting to hear if a prescription has been called in for an antibiotic for another possible sinus infection. The only other symptoms are the usual sinus congestion and headache. Hopefully I can rest better tonight. Sounds like a Nyquil moment.

1 comments:

Carly Marie said...

Oh noooooooo! I am so sorry you are feeling terrible Keri, I will pray for you. I am sorry that I can't just come over and keep you company.

Hoping you feel better soon dear friend :)

With Love,

Carly x