Thanks Dr.E, I needed that. I don't know what I would do without my wonderful doctor and my Z-pak. My fever finally broke about 4 AM this morning after popping pills for the last 5 days. But I couldn't go back to sleep. Hopefully Rance will let me rest some today (yea, right). Thankfully, sinus infections aren't contagious and for the most wonderful teenage daughter who likes to cook and is willing to take care of her younger brothers! Couldn't have done it w/o ya babe. Now I am on the road to recovery.By the way, Bri cooked beef stroganoff and peas for supper and it was muy bueno!





4 comments:
I am glad you are finally getting some relief! Brianna is such a great girl...you are so blessed. I can't wait to see all that God has planned for her. I can see how big her heart is just by looking at her. Hope Rance will go easy on you today!
zpacs are da-bomb! do you need anything????? i can bring sonic yummies.....
Sending you love xxxxx
Awwe thanks, sorry I posted this so late just got on here in about forever, I love you too♥!
Post a Comment