Every year since Bri started school, I have taken a picture on the first day.
Bri starting 8th grade! Yikes! 2 more years till she starts learning to drive, & 5 more years till she starts college.
Colton starting 2nd grade. He wasn't even 1 yet when we first moved here. Time?!?!After I dropped Colton off last, Rance watched him climb out as we said our "love you's" and "have a good day", he said, "Coco gone." As I drove off, I replied tearily, "yeah, Coco's gone, it's just you and me." (OK, tearily isn't a word, but it sounds good)
Fortunatley, I got a call Wednesday from a new friend, Jennifer, to go walking with our little ones. I enjoyed talking and getting to know her. Hope she isn't as sore as I was. :) Guess I need to do some more walking.
And to round off the first week, Rance is sick. I went to get him up Thursday morning to take the kids to school and he had thrown up in his crib. He had fever and was shaky. Thankfully I have such good friends to rely on in time of need. I called D'Ann and she had Gary come by and pick the kids up for school. So....I spent part of the day sitting with Rance, watching Sesame Street, Curious George, and so on and playing cars. I hate it when they get sick, but I love the snuggle time we get when all he wants to do is have mommy sit and hold him. Hope every ones week was a good one.





0 comments:
Post a Comment