It's that time of year again and I am excited!!! Softball was my favorite sport out of everyone I played. So when my kids play now, it brings back memories of my games. Briana started out playing t-ball and Trevor coached her team. I wanted to but I was pregnant with Colton at the time and just did not have the energy. This year is Rance's turn and so far he is really enjoying it. This age is soo much fun to watch. No score keeping, everybody bats, and everybody plays. Just laid back and have a good time, with the exception of some who just don't want to be there. A little bit of crying and lots of playing in the dirt. Rance likes to race to get the ball so he has been moved back behind everyone else to try and give some of the others a chance. He must get his speed from his mom. ;)
Rance and his new friend Jack.
Looking like Kinsler.
Very fast boy!
Third baseman...my old position! So proud!
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades.
Just a little clip of his first game. Sorry for all the background noise, it was very windy.










0 comments:
Post a Comment