Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break Day 3

KEMAH!
Was packed.
We met Keith and Jenn there. Kaitlyn was getting her face painted. I zoomed in across the park from the ferris wheel. Keith is on the phone with Trevor making plans for dinner later at The Flying Dutchman.
Lena and Bri.
Did I ever tell y'all I DO NOT like heights? Trevor and Rance got in trouble for moving around too much in the seats.
Rance made a friend named Lorenzo.
A German friend of Lena's named Fabian, was staying in Dickinson, which happens to be close to Kemah. Her host dad was nice enough to drive her over so the two could visit. They spoke German pretty much the whole time. It was neat listening to them.
Waiting to ride to the top.

Trevor's mom and Colton.
Trevor's step dad and Rance peeking around.
Our view from the tower looking down at the boardwalk.

Our trip wouldn't be complete without a pirate ship.
Oyster on the half shell.
Yes, I ate some, with Tabasco sauce. It was really good.
The Flying Dutchman has some really tasty clam chowder, I highly recommend.
Two tiered carousel.


0 comments: