Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rance's first trip to Kiddie Land

Nana and Rance enjoying the carousel,
painted by someone named Katherine.



Rance not enjoying the carousel.
(Actually, he wanted to switch horses in the middle of the ride)



Trevor, Rance, and Bri watching Colton ride the boats. Rance couldn't ride b/c he kept leaning over trying to stick his hand in the water.



Rance and me on the Rockets.



Bri going down the Super Slide.

(I broke my tailbone going down this slide when I was 15. I 'flew' off the last hill about 2 feet above the slide and landed on the rail. OUCH! Who knew I could slide that fast sitting on wax paper under my bag. And yes, I have gone down it since.)



The best kids in the world riding the train at Broken Toe Junction.


Daddy and Rance checking out the scenery.


We had a good time in Waco, visiting family and friends. I was able to attend a wedding reception for a really good friend from high school. I haven't seen her in years. OK Jennifer G., if you are reading this, start a blog soon!


1 comments:

Carly Marie said...

The train ride with the 3 kiddo's is my fav pic!