I think about how things could be have been different and how things are now. What I am missing and what is right in front of me. I can't believe some days that he is really here. I said that to Trevor probably a hundred times right after Rance was born. Not sure we could make it to that point. But he is here. I just can't help but wonder. The timing for Sunday morning's sermon was impeccable. But isn't that how it works? So much lost and at the same time so much gained. But I still can't help but wonder. I have read about genetic accidents. Maybe? And 1 in 1000 chances. Really? Wait at least 4 months. Ok. Everything turned out clear and no worries for Gtd. Relief?! Another 3 months, another loss, but he is here. I am heartbroken for two, and enraptured by one.
He was meant to be.






3 comments:
Isn't it so amazing! I have 2 kids who weren't supposed to be possible. What an amazing God we serve!
It's funny how life doesn't work out the way we "plan". As much as I would love to have 5 running around this house right now. I know that God's timing is perfect and that Karter is here for such a time as this.
I hate that the moments have slipped by so fast. Wouldn't you do anything to be back there in that delivery room...all of the anticipation, the worrying, and the praying, and then finally there they are healthy and here.
I would have a million more just for that moment!:)
awwww.what a sweet, sweet picture. Enjoy that moment.....yes, he was meant to be.
Post a Comment