Ever since Colton was old enough to play outside and walk around he has picked flowers for me. I have never asked him to, he just does it and doesn't expect anything in return. I have a special little vase I put the flowers in and place it on my window sill in the kitchen so I can see them everyday. I came across a blog the other day that had a Q&A for a little boy. I asked Colton some of the same questions and am sharing them with all of you. I encourage ya'll to post some Q&A from your little ones.
What are you good at doing? throwing a ball and video games
If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? buy something for $10 or something under $10
What are you afraid of? some snakes
Who are your friends? Kylar, Brendon, Steven, Ally, Zach, Grayson
What is important to you? my family & friends
What is your favorite book? Teddy Tells Time
What is your favorite book? Teddy Tells Time
What is your favorite food? pizza, hamburgers, hotdogs, & corndogs
What is your favorite thing about school? getting a prize every Friday for good behavior
What is your favorite thing to do? video games and playing with friends
How do you show your family you love them? hugs, kisses, and telling them
What do you want to be when you grow up? same work as my Dad and be a dad
What are you thankful for? family, friends, and pets
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Florida or Paris (France)
What makes you happy? get to do what I want
Tell me something about God. He loves me!






3 comments:
Colton is so sweet...I wanted to tell you during children's church today he was SO good! I watched him even tell some of the other kids to be still and listen. Good boy! : )
Hmmm? I wonder where he heard that from? Maybe it's b/c he hears it all of the time from his parents.
;)
He is such a sweet kiddo! You should be a proud mommy!
Post a Comment