There were two very disappointed kids at our house this morning. Wow, it really came down! Too bad it didn't stick. I laid in bed for as long as I could, switching back and forth from the radio channel and the news channel "hoping" to hear no school or at least a delay. No such luck. I think I was more disappointed than the kids. There were very few snow days when I was in school so I guess even now it's still a treat to miss. Trevor got up at his usual 4 AM, checked the news and called his ride share, and they headed on into Dallas. He said they got there just fine, thankfully.
The picture doesn't show the snow coming down hardly at all. I clipped it from my video. So, here is a pic from last Easter on our way to Waco. I couldn't help but take a picture of this rare moment of Spring time Bluebonnets in the snow.





1 comments:
Love the Bluebonnet photo. My wife is from Texas - always liked seeing them along the highways. I've never seen them with snow. Poor flowers must have thought that they had bloomed in Montana or something.
Post a Comment