
We took the boys for the annual Easter Bunny photo and the pic turned out great. Bri wasn't in it this year, for the first time ever. She almost didn't do it last year but changed her mind at the last minute. I think b/c last year was Rance's first Easter.
For Easter, we put together some candy filled eggs for the boys to find waiting for them when they got up. Colton saw his basket on the counter and then ran to look out the window in the yard to see if there were any eggs to be hunted. He then decided that Mom went out and picked them all up for him.
Rance got a few jelly beans but no chocolate, since it isn't recommended for babies, and an egg with money in it. He ate his first jelly bean which he chewed on for about 15 minutes.
Here he is chewing on the first bean. The picture doesn't show it to well, but he was drulling like crazy.
We had huge turn out for church. Chairs from the fellowship hall had to be carried up the stairs to the balcony to help seat everyone plus the ones down stairs. I don't think that has ever happend before. I believe the count was over 500. It was a great sermon.
I fixed one of my best meals for lunch, thanks to the newly opened Athens Cafe. We saw a few others from church eating there also. I went to pick Bri up from staying at my parents in Waco later. My Mom took her to get her nails done. French tips.
New Broken China Jewelry! Part 2
4 weeks ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment