Hope you like the title. I ran it by Bri this morning and she thought it sounded kinda goofy. I asked her to see what her friends thought but she didn't want to bring it up. Oh well. I guess that is to be expected from a 13 year old. I love you anyway! I am fairly new to this blogging frenzy, so I thought I would start off with some family pics. Here are before and after pics of Briana, the 13 year old. She donated her hair to Locks of Love. We are extremely proud of her! Yes, she does look older, but we won't tell her that. {:O)


Next is "the boy", also known as Coco, Coco beans, and sometimes Trevor Jr. He is a sweet and sensitive 7 year old.
Thirdly is Rance. More affectionately called RanceE pance. He is a very curious 1 year old.
Last, but not least, is Trevor. Also known to be called Dad, Daddy, Dada, and Honey. Here is Dada and Rance playing lipstick.





3 comments:
What r u talking about! I luffed the title! Can I have a blog?
~*Bri*~
~~~~~<')"))))<
You go girl! I love the blog....I'll add it to my link list!! I'm excited to be reading about your days!
Post a Comment