Saturday, November 5, 2011

Torani flavors and Free too!

If any of you are coffee drinkers like myself, then you may have heard of Torani drink syrups. They are not just for coffee but also used in making Italian sodas, cocktails, teas and lemonades with recipes. There are so many different flavors to choose from. So when I was given the opportunity to try some I jumped on it. I mean, who doesn't like free samples? But these weren't just samples, these were full size, 25 oz. glass bottles.

Why yes, thank you, I don't mind if I do.

 I signed up thru SheSpeaks which I have posted on here before. 
I got a little giddy when I opened the box up and saw this inside.

Not one but two full size bottles, hazelnut which is rather common and pumpkin pie. But, the pumpkin pie is, er, uh, sugar free. Not a fan at all of anything sugar free. The sugar free line is sweetened with Splenda and is 0 calories for those of you who calorie count.

Most of the recipes call for a splash of flavor and some give you exact measurements. For my morning coffee, I used about a tablespoon full in a 12 oz cup with a non dairy creamer. I did notice that the flavor can be a little bitter if too much is added. No sugar needed. The hazelnut was as good as I expected and I think you all would agree, but then I tried the pumpkin pie. I must say I was surprisingly impressed with the sugar free flavor and recommend it. I will be trying more of the this line and the regular in the future.

I want to share this experience with you by giving out coupons for a free, yes I said FREE, 25 oz. bottle of your flavor of choice. (they even have bacon flavor) I have five coupons to give away so just leave a comment saying you want to try it or PM me and I will get it out to you (first five and one per person please). And to help you find Torani, their site has a search to find the closest business to your area. Right now, I have found that Torani is sold in the US only. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If you missed the coupons, you can order online and use the code "shespeaks" to get 10% off. Who doesn't like a good great deal?

0 comments: