Bri dug out the old Tupperware molds my mom gave me awhile back, to make popsicles. My mom used these when I was little. She used to make chocolate ones. Pretty good. Bri mixed up some Koolaid, poured it in the molds, and placed the tray in the freezer overnight. Rance watched her and kept asking if he could have one. He didn't want to wait and couldn't understand why they had to freeze first.
I guess each batch has turned out well since the neighbor kids like to eat them. It's fun to see them sitting on the porch laughing and enjoying being a kid. We try to make enough each time so everyone gets one. Anyone is welcome to stop by and try one. Bri and I plan on keeping them ready to go.
Rance making sure I filled them just right.
What summer fun, childhood memories do you continue on with your kids?
I would like some more ideas to do with mine.







1 comments:
We have those same molds and tried to make some of our own w/fruit adn stuff. Probably should have stuck to kool-aid. Ours weren't very tasty! : ( I'll try kool-aid though!
Post a Comment