Wednesday, November 18, 2009

15 Years Old

Briana started her day off with a toaster strudel and candle stuck in it and lunch from Sonic. We went to church and the youth sang Happy Birthday to her while she stood on a chair.


Later at home, we all came together in the kitchen to sing to her. Trevor picked out a raspberry swirl cheesecake. After we sang it was time for her Rance to blow out the candle. I finally made him stop right before he was going to spit out the flame.

She asked to go to Shoguns or something like it and then see New Moon this weekend. Pics coming later from that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow..15. I am glad that she had such a fun birthday! How do you do the thing where you cross something out on your blog...I need a tutoring session!:) I also need to see if your sweet 15 year old is able to babysit on the 7th.