Monday, June 8, 2009

Napoli's Pizza & Restaurant

If you are looking for a new place or just some good Italian food, then Napoli's is it. We have been a handful of times and each time the food was excellent. We took Bri there for her 8th grade promo and Trevor got their pizza and really liked it. Bri got chicken fettuccine alfredo and it was as equally good. My favorite is the lobster ravioli. You get 4 cheese stuffed ravioli with lobster meat sauce. Very tasty. I haven't tried any desert yet since I am usually full after garlic rolls with marinara dipping sauce, salad, and main coarse. I highly recommend this place.

It is located on 111 E Collin St, in Corsicana. Going west on 31, take a right on 10th St. and go North 2 blocks. It is to your left. Close to the railroad tracks.

Be sure and let me know what you think if you visit.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks good! We usually go to Vetoni's in Gun Barrel if we are in the mood for italian.

Keri said...

Yea, they are another one of our favorites.