Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My DNOW Heroes

My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3 :18


This was the verse for the Disciple Now weekend. These guys went out and they were the church. They cleaned yards, painted houses, and fixed up playgrounds. They all worked really hard. They prayed hard. I am amazed at how devoted they are.

Be sure and pause my playlist to the left to hear the video below.





(L-R) Kaitlyn, Bri, Jennie, Cora (homeowner),Traci, Megan, Meagan (our DBU student), Noa, and me kneeling. My girls for the weekend. I love these guys girls! They have taught me so much. And it is very clear that God is their Hero.

2 comments:

Briana Rachel said...

Haha, what kind of face was I makeing in that last pic??? D-Now was life changingly AWESOME!!! ♥ u bunchies!

Allison said...

That was my goal, but the brackets on the curtain rod don't stick out as far as the blinds...