Yes, this is really late posting. So much going on though. The Fall Festival was a hit. Rance had a blast in his Curious George outfit. Or as Rance calls him "Geor." When we first got it a few weeks ago, he didn't want anything to do with it. But after Bri got him dressed he was dancing all over the place. He really lived up to his costume.
Woo hoo, he likes to fish too!
I wish I could get him to do more picking up and putting away at home. Maybe he needs a big bucket.
Kaitlyn sure was eyeing that sucker.
Colton was a clone trooper, from Star Wars of course. I thought he should be called a bobble head with that huge helmet.
Limbo? What limbo?
And my favorite: "No Daddy, I want to pay (play)."And most of you know, we had 1400 come through our little neck of the woods. Many seeds planted! Allison and everyone who volunteered did such a great job!
Oh! And one more. My back still is sore but worth it.
Oh! And one more. My back still is sore but worth it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment